Tuesday, February 5, 2008

MeMbErS...


NEW [16]


I am : Administrator

Speak Out !!! : I'm the only BOY in the team. The blog is so cute ,but I didn't design it na. Akira and KOOK2AI did. If the blog doesn't work well, plZ tell me asap.

Andou Akira [16]

masochist_akira@hotmail.com

I am : Language Interpreter

Speak Out !!! : This blog is so pinku!!! I myself hate pink but i think people like it. Sorry if my English is really bad na. I'll try my best . If you find any mistakes in this blog, plz contact me. Thx ka.





KOOK2AI [15]

nnk_natty@hotmail.com

I am : creator

Speak Out !!! : Hello! Everybody. This blog will show you about the language diversity that I'm interested. If you think the blog isn't interesting , tell me na ka.




midNight [16]

naruki_25@hotmail.com

I am : creator

Speak Out !!! : Welcome to Speak-Out blog . I think this blog is so great!

We hope you like it ad like Thailand.



Aunt Somsri

p-pang_future@hotmail.com

I am : Information

Speak Out !!! : Hello! everyone, I'm Somsri. If you want to know more about me , you should go to http://somsrisudsuay.blogspot.com/ ?? I don't know what speak out means ??

55+ Just kidding



EvE _ JubB [16]

eve_tiny_@hotmail.com

I am : P.R.

Speak Out !!! : Wowwwww! I love pink. this blog is so fantastic. If you like too, please tell your friends to come and see.

2 comments:

ป้าสมศรี said...

So cute!!!!! I love this blog....

CooKie* said...

สวยดีๆ โทดทีนะเมื่อวาน เข้าเเล้วมันหลุดง่ะ

ทามได้น่ารักมากๆ คนทำก็น่ารัก หุหุ

ปล . เเล้วเจอกันๆๆ ^_________^